Cohort IV, Hartman Fellowship for Campus Professionals
In recognition of the crucial role that campus professionals play in the development of the next generation of Jews and Jewish leaders, the Shalom Hartman Institute has created a framework for ongoing study, enrichment, and intellectual leadership training in partnership with Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
Now entering its fifth cohort, the Hartman Fellowship for Campus Professionals cultivates a select cohort of senior Hillel professionals as thought-leaders in their local communities and for college students across the continent, focusing on the complexity and challenges of the North American relationship with Israel and other major issues facing the Jewish people today.
For more information or to apply for the 2016-17 cohort of the Hartman Campus Fellows, click here. Applications are due by September 30, 2016.
Leadership and Faculty
The Hartman Fellowship for Campus Professionals is directed by Rabbi Chaim Seidler-Feller. Teaching staff includes:
2015-2016 Cohort IV, Hartman Fellowship for Campus Professionals
- Lisa Armony, Hillel Foundation of Orange County, Executive Director
- Daniella Elmaliach, Hillel Tel Hai, Director
- Rabbi Gavriel Goldfeder, MIT, Hillel Senior Jewish Educator
- Juli Goodman, Yale, Director of Jewish Student Life
- David Katz, Hillel 818, Executive Director
- Anna Langer, Hillel International, Director, Israel Action Program
- David Raphael, Boston University, Hillel, Executive Director
- Rabbi Ira Schiffer, Middlebury College, Associate Chaplain/Rabbi
- Rabbi Daniel Septimus, Texas Hillel Foundation, Executive Director
- Rabbi Danielle Stillman, Lehigh University, Director of Jewish Life/Associate Chaplain
- Rabbi Jeffrey Summit, Tufts Hillel, Neubauer Executive Director
- Melissa Walny, University of Chicago, Director of Operations/Development Manager
- Rabbi Seth Winberg, Chicago Hillel, Executive Director